GDP compliant to the European standard, our Health Sciences division provides customized global transportation solutions to manufacturers and suppliers, meeting the unique needs of their time and temperature sensitive products.
Our over 30 years of experience and in-depth knowledge will not only ensure rapid movement, but also minimize potential loss of product, and assurance of product stability and integrity through every step in the process.
- API & Chemical Development
- CRO, CMO & Clinical Trials
- Specialty Pharmaceutical
- Medical Devices
- Consumer Health Products
Temperature Ranges Covered:
- Ambient (No Temp Control)
- Controlled Ambient (15-25°C)
- Refrigerated (2-8°C)
- Frozen (-20°C)
- Deep Frozen (-70°C)
- Liquid Nitrogen (-196°C)
GEO’s Health Science Services Include:
- Worldwide 24/7/365 door to door transportation of time and temperature sensitive material.
- Clinical Trial Logistics, ancillary supplies and biological samples
- Cold Chain Management including provision/replenishment of refrigerants, validated packaging and data loggers.
- Canada Customs (CBSA) Bonded Warehouse and
- GDP compliant to the European standards.