GDP compliant to the European standard, our Health Sciences division provides customized global transportation solutions to manufacturers and suppliers, meeting the unique needs of their time and temperature sensitive products.
Our over 30 years of experience and in-depth knowledge will not only ensure rapid movement, but also minimize potential loss of product, and assurance of product stability and integrity through every step in the process.
- API & Chemical development
- CRO, CMO & Clinical Trials
- Specialty Pharmaceutical
- Medical devices
- Consumer health products
Temperature ranges covered:
- Ambient (no temp control)
- Controlled ambient (15-25°C)
- Refrigerated (2-8°C)
- Frozen (-20°C)
- Deep frozen (-70°C)
- Liquid nitrogen (-196°C)
GEO’s Health Science services include:
- Worldwide 24/7/365 door to door transportation of time and temperature sensitive material.
- Clinical Trial Logistics, ancillary supplies and biological samples
- Cold Chain Management including provision/replenishment of refrigerants, validated packaging and data loggers.
- Canada Customs (CBSA) Bonded Warehouse and
- GDP compliant to the European standards.
Since the inception of Geo Express International, a core area of our expertise has been the provision of transportation and logistical support and services to the Aviation and Aerospace industry. To this day, we continue to support aerospace operators and vendors alike, including some of the top names in the industry. Our worldwide offices and agents are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, ensuring uncompromising service at all times.
GEO’s Aerospace services include:
- AOG and Next Flight Out
- Worldwide aircraft engine shipping and logistics
- Worldwide support and logistics of mobile repair teams
- Hand Carry / On Board Courier shipments
- Direct drive service
- Warehousing and distribution
- Crating and packaging services
- Hazmat / DG (dangerous goods)
- Customs brokerage
When transporting perishable goods, an unbroken cold chain is vital. Our experience handling delicate and temperature-sensitive cargo, combined with our global reach and reefer equipment ensure your shipments are delivered safely to their destinations, wherever they may be.
GEO’s Perishable services include:
- Door-to-door frozen and refrigerated transportation
- Veterinary and Phytosanitary inspection/clearance
- Port & authority handling
- Cold storage solutions
- Cross-docking solutions
- Cargo insurance
- Cold chain visibility with on-line tracking & tracing
Whether it is electronic components, high-tech machines, replacement or assembly parts your shipment needs expert handling to arrive rapidly and intact to the place of the destination. Our wide range of services allows our High Tech clients to remain competitive in a very fast paced industry, getting their shipments where they need to be via the best possible route.
GEO’s High-tech services include:
- Next Flight Out, On-Board Courier, Air Charters, and Next Drive Out
- Inbound and Outbound logistics
- Transportation Consolidation
- Warehousing and Direct-To-Consumer Fulfillment
- High Value Goods Transportation
- Full Import and Export Brokerage Capabilities
- End of Life and/or Reverse Logistics
Energy & Mining
GEO Express International understands the Energy & Mining sectors need flexible logistics support around the clock, always ready to mobilize their heavy, over-dimensional freight to remote locations anywhere in the world.
Our clients count on our reliable supply chain solutions to keep the resources flowing across the entire sector:
- Oil and gas
- Gas processing plants
- Drilling and rig supply
- Power plants
- Wind/Solar energy
- Alternative energy
GEO’s Energy & Mining services include:
- Complete project management
- Export packing and crating
- Heavy-lift and out-of-gauge shipment handling
- International freight forwarding
- Charter and part-charter transportation
We Would Greatly Enjoy Working With You
A proven process, and unparalleled product development capabilities and you have a full service advanced engineering team that is committed to success.
6500 Van Deemter Court
Tel: +1 (905) 564-5555
Click Here For Directions